Extensive Quality Control directory covering raw material control, optical and vacuum tube quality control, heat pipe, solar collector and solar water heating quality control and management.
Recent examples of new products designed specifically for the Australasian markets include:
1. 200L and 300L Thermosiphon (Tank on Roof) Solar Water Heaters with 316L Stainless Steel Tanks
2. 270L, 315L and 400L Solar Split Water Heaters with 316L Stainless Steel Tanks and Flat Plate Collectors
3. Cyclone Rated Solar Racking Systems fully engineered in Australia for High-wind areas in Australia up to C4/N6 Rating
4. Stainless Steel Solar Attic Fans for Australia’s coastal regions and Galvanised models for inland application
5. Comprehensive range of Solar (PV) Skylights to combat Australia’s spiraling energy costs for homes
6. NiteLite – a new Solar (PV) Skylight for continued operation after dark
As SolarEast moves forward, new products for the Australasian markets will become available including pool heating products, water filtration and additional ranges of solar and LED products, all engineered for the Australian market and approved to all relevant Australian Standards.